X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 3650 Router Extension

Hi, just wanted to share my attachment of a RTD 'scratch n dent' router table extension. I'm pretty jazzed. Install went well thanks to this great forum. Extremely similiar to the MLCS extension as most of you know. Mounted a HF 1.75 hp router and promptly disentegrated the brushes after about a 1/2 hour of routing. Had had it a couple years so no big loss. Am anxiously awaiting the delivery of a Bosch 1617 evspk to mount under the table. Thank You All for all the great help in my understanding of the use of my 3650.

Re: Another 3650 Router Extension

Very nice. I'm currently in the process of adding one to my 4511. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Ing,
      I am currently waiting for delivery of my R4511, maybe today(!) and I am planning to add a router extension table as well. Did you research other brands of extensions as I am wondering how the attaching to granite will work out.
      Also, if you can, please post some photos as it goes along.
      Thanks for the post!

Comment

I am currently waiting for delivery of my R4511, maybe today(!) and I am planning to add a router extension table as well.

- Glad to hear it.

Did you research other brands of extensions as I am wondering how the attaching to granite will work out.

- Yes I did research. Do a search on this forum and follow the links, very informative. Sorry, don't know how to embed the links for you and know nothing of the granite attachment.

Also, if you can, please post some photos as it goes along.

- Sorry, dropped the ball on that one. It did go pretty much like the others have shown in their photos though.
        - I do think once you can actually look at your saw and such, some ideas will bloom.

Comment

Working...
        X