New Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi people. I just signed up. I am a member of another woodworking forum and own a TS3660. I was asking if anyone had ever put an outfeed table on a 3660 or 3650 and a member directed me here to a thread that detailed several. I think one guys name was BobD? He looks like a popular guy around here.

Re: New Guy

Yes, definitely read that thread. I put one on my 3650 thanks to "BobD's" thread.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the Forum.

That thread if you didn't locate it already is here:

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7542

If you have questions let us know and I am sure everyone here including myself will do what we can to help figure it out.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Welcome! There are several threads on outfeed (and router) tables.

If you refresh the home page of the forum, you'll see the images change. Do that a few times, and one will pop up...

Comment

Working...
          X