Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would appear to me that a usable, accurate bevel gauge for a TS is well within the capabilities of equipment mfgrs, and at a nominal cost. We can hit fence settings on the 32nd, which is way more accurate than the readings on the bevel gauge. Won't be a large issue 'til someone starts making a reliable one, then everyone will get on board. Would Ridgid like to be first kid on the block w/accurate bevel ga.?

Comment

Hey Jake,

Can you share with us what you forsee as changes under consideration for the next generation ts. I know many have shared their wish list with Ridgid. Just wondering what might be on the radar screen.

Thanks,
      Wood Dog

Comment

Still wondering

Wood Dog

Comment

I just want to say that being a beginner in woodworking at a later age than most start I think this forum is great...I am going to buy a 2424 saw for my shop and you guys all help me now with bugs and problems I might face in the future....my hats to all you knowledgeable guys for sharing what you know.
          Goldenwing

Comment

Sorry Wood dog...didn't see your question earlier. There will be some minor updates to the TS2424 that will come out about mid-summer, but most of the changes there will be transparent to the user. There is no "next gen" saw planned at this time, but as soon as we do begin a new saw I'll let you guys know.

Jake

Comment

Thanks Jake!

Wood Dog

Comment

Working...
              X