R4512 availability?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4512 availability?

Does anyone know when the R4512 will be made available and will it only be available through Home Depot?

Thanks.

Re: R4512 availability?

See this thread or this one.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I think Badger Dave's links provides the best answer to your question. Obviously under the Ridgid brand name, the only source will be Home Depot, whenever it becomes available.

However, after seeing the picture that was posted of the 4512, I did take note of the Craftsman 21833, the last time I was in Sears. So, unless there proves to be some significant difference with the Ridgid, you could get the saw with red trim and wearing the Craftsman brand.

But of course, one great advantage of waiting for the Ridgid is it's terrific 3-year warranty, nation-wide service centers, and with proper registration, the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement (LLSA) plan. Sears' Craftsman's warranty is simply one-year!

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

That's why I want to see one.. I HAVE seen the Craftsman, I want to see the Ridgid to see if there are any major differences.

I'd prefer to go with the Ridgid due to the warranties and service you mentioned..

Comment

BTW Dave..... Welcome to the Ridgid forum!!!!

CWS

Comment

Why thank you.. thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
            X