Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AC9950 Herc-u-lift plus

I wish I'd seen this post earlier!

If they fall through, let me know, I am in Atlanta, and can pick up.

Comment

Thank you to all of you that were interested in the lifts. I have contacted the first two people that contacted me. I have three more of you waiting in line if they fall through. I promise to contact each of you as soon as the first two respond. I have a feeling that the first two will take them. Thanks again for the pm's. I'm sure that I will kick myself in the butt for selling them but that's the way it goes.

Comment

i sold 2 of them and yes, you will kick yourself....probably several times, just as i have.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Does any body still have one of these lifts for a reasonable price ( + ship to buffalo?.) thanks

Comment

Hey Wires,

I just picked up my lift, sealed in the box and absolutely perfect! Thanks again!

Comment

Got mine a couple of days ago, same condition. Now to get it put on my TS2424.

Comment

Originally posted by Wires View Post
                Thank you to all of you that were interested in the lifts. I have contacted the first two people that contacted me. I have three more of you waiting in line if they fall through. I promise to contact each of you as soon as the first two respond. I have a feeling that the first two will take them. Thanks again for the pm's. I'm sure that I will kick myself in the butt for selling them but that's the way it goes.
                Hey, WIRES, do you still have any left??

Comment

No longer available.
                  Last edited by ryan.s; 09-20-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wires View Post
                    I am in Atlanta and I have two of the AC9950 new in the box. Anybody need them?
                    Any chance or ideas on getting these items?? I realize i might be late in the game, but i still need help.

Comment

Originally posted by FSGREP View Post
                      Any chance or ideas on getting these items?? I realize i might be late in the game, but i still need help.
                      Try sending a Private Message through the Forum to the guys that said they had some.
                      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
                      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by FSGREP View Post
                        i persuaded someone with one to sell it to me for $20 after i sold 2 of them for around $70 each. they are kind of scarce and i'm holding onto the extra one i have. whatever you can find, don't hesitate to pick it up. absent that, you can try this shopnotes designed mobile base that appears to be modeled after the H-lift:

Making the mobile base from shopnotes - BT3Central Forums

Comment

I bought one of these a few years ago on close out, and it wasn't appropriate for the project I had in mind at that time. Just dusted it off for a new project....and can't find the assembly instructions.

Anybody have a set they can scan and email?

Thanks...

Comment

welcome to the forum. here's the OM for the h-lift plus:

http://www.ridgidparts.com/pdf/AC99500.pdf

Comment

Working...
                            X