X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning out my garage

anyone out there in the houston area? i have the ridgid rs1000 ras and the ridgid jp0610 jointer that i would like to sell. need to make room for the wifes car.

Re: cleaning out my garage

19yzerman, as this is your 1st posting I can only assume that you don't know that classifieds are usually not something that is done here. It's not that they're not allowed but as there is no formal forum for them it's pretty much accepted that people don't post them. You probably will get better results with craigslist anyways.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

thanks for your input. i just came across the site and thought it might be a good way to get them out there. won't happen again

Comment

There are a number of similar sites out there, WoodNet, BT3Central, Woodworking Talk and a few more that do have Classified Forums where you might want to post your RAS.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Badger,

I disagree with the ought about posting items for sale - a good forum wants folks to come often to read and add input or ask questions. True, better luck might be achieved in other places, but...
          My two cents - i regularly visit a forum for Allis-Chalmers - something like 100 plus new posts a day - all topics are discussed - could not work on my antique tractor without it - would it not be nice if the same happened here. Thanks for listening

Comment

Working...
          X