Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know the NEMA frame size of the R4511 Motor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know the NEMA frame size of the R4511 Motor?

Does anyone know what the NEMA frame size of the R4511 motor is? I can't figure it out as the dimensions seem off.

Re: Anybody know the NEMA frame size of the R4511 Motor?

NEMA - National Electrical Manufacturers Association. Of the USA.

It may be a standard size for where it is made, China. It's highly likely to use standard metric engineering standards. I realize that may not help you, but you may not be able to find a common US-sourced motor, other than through the official supply chain (ie an original OEM replacement).

Comment

I havn't looked at the metric standards yet, however my issue is that every dimension matches up to a NEMA 56 framed motor except the 2F dimension of 4".

Originally posted by Roadster280 View Post
      NEMA - National Electrical Manufacturers Association. Of the USA.

It may be a standard size for where it is made, China. It's highly likely to use standard metric engineering standards. I realize that may not help you, but you may not be able to find a common US-sourced motor, other than through the official supply chain (ie an original OEM replacement).

Comment

Just looked at a IEC motor frame chart and the R4511 motor is not a IEC framed motor. Its dimensions are in inches and as I said it seems to match closest with a NEMA 56 frame motor however the 2F dimension is different at 4". Is there a not so known nema frame that may meet this?

Originally posted by ndekens View Post
        I havn't looked at the metric standards yet, however my issue is that every dimension matches up to a NEMA 56 framed motor except the 2F dimension of 4".

Comment

Working...
        X