Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Anybody know the NEMA frame size of the R4511 Motor?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know the NEMA frame size of the R4511 Motor?

Does anyone know what the NEMA frame size of the R4511 motor is? I can't figure it out as the dimensions seem off.

Re: Anybody know the NEMA frame size of the R4511 Motor?

NEMA - National Electrical Manufacturers Association. Of the USA.

It may be a standard size for where it is made, China. It's highly likely to use standard metric engineering standards. I realize that may not help you, but you may not be able to find a common US-sourced motor, other than through the official supply chain (ie an original OEM replacement).

Comment

I havn't looked at the metric standards yet, however my issue is that every dimension matches up to a NEMA 56 framed motor except the 2F dimension of 4".

Originally posted by Roadster280 View Post
      NEMA - National Electrical Manufacturers Association. Of the USA.

It may be a standard size for where it is made, China. It's highly likely to use standard metric engineering standards. I realize that may not help you, but you may not be able to find a common US-sourced motor, other than through the official supply chain (ie an original OEM replacement).

Comment

Just looked at a IEC motor frame chart and the R4511 motor is not a IEC framed motor. Its dimensions are in inches and as I said it seems to match closest with a NEMA 56 frame motor however the 2F dimension is different at 4". Is there a not so known nema frame that may meet this?

Originally posted by ndekens View Post
        I havn't looked at the metric standards yet, however my issue is that every dimension matches up to a NEMA 56 framed motor except the 2F dimension of 4".

Comment

Working...
        X