Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 20% Off Ridgid Tools Thru September

Originally posted by indianrider View Post
    Ok. I bit it yesterday. Used 10% off lowes coupon and bought the OSS and Trim Router. Don't know if I will ever use them. If not, I can always sell for the same price later on.
    From what I've read the new trim router is pretty great. I plan to get one very soon. The oss too.

Comment

A note of warnng to anybody that tries to use the 20% rebate certificate that is managed by Katt World Wide Logistics.
      The phone number on the certificate listed as 1-866-342-4251 does not return calls. I have spoken with 2 people there over the past 2 weeks trying to get a status of my rebate submission and have not received a call back as they promised. If they will not honor the rebate I guess I will have to return the "Beast" tile saw to Home Depot. Katt is doing nothing for the Ridgid image at this point.

Comment

Maybe a call to RIDGID CS might get someone moving. It will at least like RIDGID know what's up (maybe send Josh or ProBrand a PM). Maybe in the future they won't use that company for marketing campaigns if this is how they treat customers.
        Last edited by Bob D.; 11-09-2010, 04:27 PM.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PBartAZ View Post
          A note of warnng to anybody that tries to use the 20% rebate certificate that is managed by Katt World Wide Logistics.
          The phone number on the certificate listed as 1-866-342-4251 does not return calls. I have spoken with 2 people there over the past 2 weeks trying to get a status of my rebate submission and have not received a call back as they promised. If they will not honor the rebate I guess I will have to return the "Beast" tile saw to Home Depot. Katt is doing nothing for the Ridgid image at this point.
          FWIW, I have gotten calls back on status, but haven't received my rebate yet. Another call monday morning.

Comment

I got my rebate this past Monday. That's just about eight weeks give or take a day or two, which is what the rebate stated (6 - 8 weeks).

Hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving,

CWS

Comment

One of the cool things is i usally wait til I can get a huge discount from either the manufactur and or the store. I use my military discount on top of it to get a very attractive price. Just for instance a well named company was having a sale on their sliding miter saw so after much debate with my wife we went to the store and bought it. 3 year warranty included all for under 200 after tax

Comment

Working...
              X