Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 20% Off Ridgid Tools Thru September

Originally posted by indianrider View Post
    Ok. I bit it yesterday. Used 10% off lowes coupon and bought the OSS and Trim Router. Don't know if I will ever use them. If not, I can always sell for the same price later on.
    From what I've read the new trim router is pretty great. I plan to get one very soon. The oss too.

Comment

A note of warnng to anybody that tries to use the 20% rebate certificate that is managed by Katt World Wide Logistics.
      The phone number on the certificate listed as 1-866-342-4251 does not return calls. I have spoken with 2 people there over the past 2 weeks trying to get a status of my rebate submission and have not received a call back as they promised. If they will not honor the rebate I guess I will have to return the "Beast" tile saw to Home Depot. Katt is doing nothing for the Ridgid image at this point.

Comment

Maybe a call to RIDGID CS might get someone moving. It will at least like RIDGID know what's up (maybe send Josh or ProBrand a PM). Maybe in the future they won't use that company for marketing campaigns if this is how they treat customers.
        Last edited by Bob D.; 11-09-2010, 02:27 PM.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by PBartAZ View Post
          A note of warnng to anybody that tries to use the 20% rebate certificate that is managed by Katt World Wide Logistics.
          The phone number on the certificate listed as 1-866-342-4251 does not return calls. I have spoken with 2 people there over the past 2 weeks trying to get a status of my rebate submission and have not received a call back as they promised. If they will not honor the rebate I guess I will have to return the "Beast" tile saw to Home Depot. Katt is doing nothing for the Ridgid image at this point.
          FWIW, I have gotten calls back on status, but haven't received my rebate yet. Another call monday morning.

Comment

I got my rebate this past Monday. That's just about eight weeks give or take a day or two, which is what the rebate stated (6 - 8 weeks).

Hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving,

CWS

Comment

One of the cool things is i usally wait til I can get a huge discount from either the manufactur and or the store. I use my military discount on top of it to get a very attractive price. Just for instance a well named company was having a sale on their sliding miter saw so after much debate with my wife we went to the store and bought it. 3 year warranty included all for under 200 after tax

Comment

Working...
              X