X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLUMBER RICK
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t you wish you could use it now for your new locator.

Rick

• fixitright
    replied
    Big sale. Lol big sale.

A day late and a dollar short?

Leave a comment:

• Bob D.
    replied
    No one has posted to this thread in 12 years. You're not likely to get an answer here. If you are searching for discount codes try Google or use Microsoft Edge browser which has a discount code search built into the browser. There are many other, better places to look for discount codes than here, and to be honest discount codes for RIDGID tools are rare.

Try https://www.joinhoney.com/

Leave a comment:

• SSGJohn
    replied
    Re: 20% Off Ridgid Tools Thru September

One of the cool things is i usally wait til I can get a huge discount from either the manufactur and or the store. I use my military discount on top of it to get a very attractive price. Just for instance a well named company was having a sale on their sliding miter saw so after much debate with my wife we went to the store and bought it. 3 year warranty included all for under 200 after tax

Leave a comment:

• CWSmith
    replied

I got my rebate this past Monday. That's just about eight weeks give or take a day or two, which is what the rebate stated (6 - 8 weeks).

Hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving,

CWS

Leave a comment:

• NiteWalker
    replied

Originally posted by PBartAZ View Post
    A note of warnng to anybody that tries to use the 20% rebate certificate that is managed by Katt World Wide Logistics.
    The phone number on the certificate listed as 1-866-342-4251 does not return calls. I have spoken with 2 people there over the past 2 weeks trying to get a status of my rebate submission and have not received a call back as they promised. If they will not honor the rebate I guess I will have to return the "Beast" tile saw to Home Depot. Katt is doing nothing for the Ridgid image at this point.
    FWIW, I have gotten calls back on status, but haven't received my rebate yet. Another call monday morning.

Leave a comment:

• Bob D.
    replied

Maybe a call to RIDGID CS might get someone moving. It will at least like RIDGID know what's up (maybe send Josh or ProBrand a PM). Maybe in the future they won't use that company for marketing campaigns if this is how they treat customers.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 11-09-2010, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PBartAZ
    replied

A note of warnng to anybody that tries to use the 20% rebate certificate that is managed by Katt World Wide Logistics.
    The phone number on the certificate listed as 1-866-342-4251 does not return calls. I have spoken with 2 people there over the past 2 weeks trying to get a status of my rebate submission and have not received a call back as they promised. If they will not honor the rebate I guess I will have to return the "Beast" tile saw to Home Depot. Katt is doing nothing for the Ridgid image at this point.

Leave a comment:

• NiteWalker
    replied

Originally posted by indianrider View Post
    Ok. I bit it yesterday. Used 10% off lowes coupon and bought the OSS and Trim Router. Don't know if I will ever use them. If not, I can always sell for the same price later on.
    From what I've read the new trim router is pretty great. I plan to get one very soon. The oss too.

Leave a comment:

• pesciwasp
    replied

Originally posted by Tin Can View Post
    Long time listener, first time caller....

I have been eyeballing the MSUV
    for some time. Wasn't sure if the 20% rebate would apply since it is not technically a power tool. So today I called the toll free number on the rebate form and was patched through to the program administrator. He explained that although this is not a power tool, it is eligible since a miter saw is so much more functional with it.

So i headed on down to the BORG with my 20% HF coupon in hand and scored the MSUV for $160 bones. I will get another 20% off from the rebate making this a pretty sweet deal.

BTW, the cashier did not even bat an eye at my HF coupon. Although she did say it was a slam dunk since I took the entire sale page it was on, not just the clipped coupon....

A shout out to any and all submariners out there.

there ia a new improved model of the msuv out, saw it in box the other day, looks more like the tile saw base

Leave a comment:

• indianrider
    replied

Ok. I bit it yesterday. Used 10% off lowes coupon and bought the OSS and Trim Router. Don't know if I will ever use them. If not, I can always sell for the same price later on.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Can
    replied

Long time listener, first time caller....

I have been eyeballing the MSUV
    for some time. Wasn't sure if the 20% rebate would apply since it is not technically a power tool. So today I called the toll free number on the rebate form and was patched through to the program administrator. He explained that although this is not a power tool, it is eligible since a miter saw is so much more functional with it.

So i headed on down to the BORG with my 20% HF coupon in hand and scored the MSUV for $160 bones. I will get another 20% off from the rebate making this a pretty sweet deal.

BTW, the cashier did not even bat an eye at my HF coupon. Although she did say it was a slam dunk since I took the entire sale page it was on, not just the clipped coupon....

A shout out to any and all submariners out there.

Leave a comment:

• 1755oliver
    replied

Does that rebate apply to air tools such as nailers?

Leave a comment:

• chrisexv6
    replied

In one of the forums I frequent I believe I read of someone that called and found out that generators do NOT qualify.

I would have liked it if they did, I got the RD8000 and HD honored a 20% off HF coupon. Another 20% off on top of that would have been outstanding!

Leave a comment:

• CWSmith
    replied

Bob,

There's a contact number on the lower left of the rebate form, you can call and ask your question.

I hope this helps, as time is running out,

CWS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X