X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who are the Woodworking experts ?

Originally posted by Woodchuck1957 View Post
    Like Ridgid, the store doesn't think your advice is worth anything either. Sweet.
    took you 30 minutes to change your original comment from "sure you do" to this.

so tell me how many times have you been to elyria and been guest of ridgid

and to answer your pre edited comment about volunterring at the hardware store, tell me how many 2 week olds do you see behind the counter of a hardware store unless they have something to do with it

i don't think you've made 1 friend on this site.

are you waiting to make 1 or get banned

rick.

phoebe half asleep selling the goods.
    Attached Files
    phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, for one, I don't like lies or threats. Second, I've helped more people then you may think, but after being used and stomped on enough times I finally came to the realization that if I've got to whore myself out to make friends, those people probably really aren't my friends. A real friend would wish better for me.

Comment

Rick, for one, I don't like lies or threats. Second, I've helped more people then you may think, but after being used and stomped on enough times I finally came to the realization that if I've got to whore myself out to make friends, those people probably really aren't my friends. A real friend would wish better for me.
        based on your 1 thread on this forum, you've not made any friends or helped out 1 person.

there's 1 thing you haven't figured out about me, i don't lie and don't make threats. what i do is speak the truth and that's what i see going on here with your hostility toward our forum and its members.

the regulars all have a unique personality that is apparent once you get to know them. but you come on ranting and raving about helping out for free and then bash all the members who don't follow your logic.

so you feel that every time you help someone, you should get compensated. at the rate you're going, you don't deserve a penny. yet on the other hand, the members and visitors that come here for help or give help have been very appreciative of what goes on here.

i suggest you join a forum that is for pros only and doesn't cater to anyone else.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, you have almost 12,000 posts in 6 years, it's easy to see why you think you own the place. It's also easy to see that you have no social life outside of the Ridgid internet cult. Get a life.

Comment

Rick, you have almost 12,000 posts in 6 years, it's easy to see why you think you own the place. It's also easy to see that you have no social life outside of the Ridgid internet cult. Get a life.
            Rick has more friends than there is people in the whole state of North Dakota. Hmmmmm, I think I am beginning to see why North Dakota is so sparsely populated.

Comment

Woodchuck, chill out man. I don't know where you got the chip on your shoulder but you need to cool it.

This forum was started 10 years ago when I first started with RIDGID as just a fun side project for people to talk with each other. There area ton of good folks in here that both teach and learn from each other. It still remains a place to learn and share advice.

If you can't respect others on this forum then please move on and troll somewhere else.

Josh

Comment

Josh, thats nice that you are drawing a paycheck from Ridgid, and is probably the reason that you refuse to acknowledge where I'm comeing from.
                Last edited by Woodchuck1957; 09-11-2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Stop feeding this guy more to moan and whine about. If we don't want to get paid for offering our advice or asking questions, that is our business and none of his concern. He needs to go and play with himself and we need to look the other way like we have done with so many other people, just like him, that doesn't need our help.

Kevin

Comment

Step 1. Click on User CP
                    Step 2. Locate Settings & Options (LH side of the page)
                    Step 3. Click on Edit Ignore List
                    Step 4. Add Woodchuck1957 to your Ignore List
                    Step 5. You will no longer see any postings made by Woodchuck1957
                    Step 6. Problem solved
                    ================================================== ====
                    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                      Step 1. Click on User CP
                      Step 2. Locate Settings & Options (LH side of the page)
                      Step 3. Click on Edit Ignore List
                      Step 4. Add Woodchuck1957 to your Ignore List
                      Step 5. You will no longer see any postings made by Woodchuck1957
                      Step 6. Problem solved
                      Done that when I posted the do not feed the troll pic
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      Ron's Facebook
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by badgerdave View Post
                        step 1. Click on user cp
                        step 2. Locate settings & options (lh side of the page)
                        step 3. Click on edit ignore list
                        step 4. Add woodchuck1957 to your ignore list
                        step 5. You will no longer see any postings made by woodchuck1957
                        step 6. Problem solved :d

even better!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X