X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Bessey Clamps on Clearance

FYI, I was in Home Depot yesterday and most of their Bessey clamps were marked down and clearanced. I got 4 of the WS-3 90 degree clamps for $15 each, regularly $21.99. The big "K" clamps are not marked down yet, but I think they will be soon.

Thanks for the tip- I'm going to call my wife (employee at local HD) and get her to put some aside for me. I'll also see if she knows anything about more going on sale. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Lee Valley Tools (www.leevalley.com) has about the best price around on the K-bodies IF you buy them in sets of 4... Every time I save up enough to buy another 4, I take the catalog into the Home Depot and they beat the Lee Valley price by 10%. I paid $49.05 each (Canadian) for my last set of 40" clamps. Using their (Lee Valley's) US price of $38.00 each with the HD discount you shouldn't pay more than $34.20US. The next closest price I could find here was $62 (Canadian, or about $47 US.) Home Depot up here wants $64 each.

Hope this helps anyone in the market for some GREAT clamps!

Comment

Hey Dusthead....I did the same thing! Usually Lee Valley is premium pricing on just about anything! Either way this works out to a great deal on clamps! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Chris
        Chris Berg

Comment

Working...
        X