good day every one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good day every one

ive broken the top blade holder for my Ridgid scroll saw need a replacement. anyone know where i can get another or a quick release holder that would fit it? model nu is ss1650. Ridgid doesnt carry any parts any more. part nu was 823811-1 THX

Re: good day every one

I checked at both ereplacementparts and M&D Mower and neither have that part available any longer. Good luck with your search.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

There's bound to be a SS of similar vintage with a similar or like part. Check some of the other brands, maybe you'll get lucky.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Should be some Craftsman models that share the same parts.

Comment

As I recall, the Ridgid model was a 16-inch but from the picture I saw in an old Ad, it looked remarkably like the Ryobi 18-inch model that came out in 2003. While Ryobi no longer markets the 18-inch, many parts are still available; and, Craftsman still has this same unit in stock.

http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_101...6&blockType=L6

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Working...
          X