Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great! I hope you got the new price. I just saw a HD flyer this morning advertising it at $100 (cdn) off but wasn't sure when the sale started.

Comment

Yes got 100.00 off, plus an additional 10% for getting a credit card. Saw cost me 719.00 +tax. Will pay for it tomorrow.

Comment

I just got back from HD.
        I bought aTS3650 3 wks ago,$899 cdn.
        My brother in law phoned to say $799 now on sale.
        I got that and 10% off with first time credit card use.
        My arbor has the "dip" as well.
        Hoping to get replacement fr Ridgid.
        I love the saw so far!

Comment

So you went back to HD and asked for $100 off and they gave you that plus 10 percent? I bought my 3650 on January 6th at $899 to take advantage of the 1 yr no payment or interest being offered to Canadian customers on purchases made with their HD card Jan 6th - 9th.
          My concern is that they would do a return on the saw and then enter it as a new purchase in February, causing loss of my 1 yr payment/interest deferral.

Did they have to do a return to give you the lower price? I would be nice to get it on par with the US price which is only $569 US ($711 CAN).

Comment

Yes they had to return it to give me the lower price.
            I will wait and see if this removes my don't pay for 12 months on my statement.
            If it does I will just call the CS for home depot CCard and complain about the proce going down after the financing promo.
            I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

DK and Cancerboy, I went back and they gave me the $100 refund no problem and they called their finance department and they assured me that there would not be a problem with the "no payments for a year".

All I can do is wait and see but I dont think it will be a problem, I approached HD twice now regarding a "no payments for a year" promo when I purchased stuff for my new home and they have never refused me. This has been when they havent been running the promo.

Comment

Working...
              X