X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock TS3650 blade

Hello,

Quick question.

Is the stock blade that comes with the TS3650 a regular kerf or thin kerf blade?

Thanks.

Kevin

The one that came with my 3612 is a regular kerf blade. As far as I know, the same blade comes with the 3650.

If you really want your 3650 to perform up to its full potential, replace the stock blade with a better quality one. I only use the stock blade for ripping and crosscutting construction grade lumber.

Full kerf or thin kerf is your choice of course but I'd recommend the full kerf.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Looked like an ultra thin kerf to me....'course I didn't measure it though...either way, you'd probably get better results with a decent aftermarket blade...Freud, CMT, Forrest, Systematic, DeWalt Series 40 or 60.

Comment

The stock blade that came with my TS3650 had a kerf that measured 3/16 of an inch thick.

I never used it, replaced it the day it came out of the box with a Oldham.

Comment

Working...
        X