X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a fence

Howdy folks, I have a jet contractor saw and would like to upgrade the fence system. I like the fence on the new rigid tablesaw. I have not been able to get a price from rigidparts for a fence system. Have any of you upgraded to another fence and want to sell your stock fence? If I don't get a rigid fence I will probably get a Nove fence system. They just cost alot more but are easier to add an outfeed table to the saw with. Timoooooo@aol.com

You need to try ordertree.com, they handle Ridgid parts. I have a 3650 the fence is good, if I were upgrading I would go a step better.
    Steve

Comment

Tim you should delete your other three copies of this thread.

Comment

I am a better woodworker than a computer guy. I don't know how I managed 3 postings and couldn't figuere out how to make them go away. It looks like someone did it for me. Thanks!

Comment

I am upgrading the fence on my Ridgid 3612. That stock fence seems to be the same as the one on the 3650 (except for a few cosmetic details). I want to sell my fence and did some checking with the Ridgid parts people to find out the cost of a new one so I would know how much to charge for my old one. Well, the information I got on the website and the telephone was that you can't get the whole fence and rails as a unit.
          I started pricing the various parts and got up to $312 and stopped at least 5 or 6 pieces before I had the whole thing priced out. That would be ridiculous. I did have an offer for just the fence, but I really hate to waste the rails, If you are interested in negotiating for my 3612 fence, send me a message at joespehar@hotmail.com.
          Joe Spear

Comment

I am upgrading the fence on my Ridgid 3612. That stock fence seems to be the same as the one on the 3650 (except for a few cosmetic details). I want to sell my fence and did some checking with the Ridgid parts people to find out the cost of a new one so I would know how much to charge for my old one. Well, the information I got on the website and the telephone was that you can't get the whole fence and rails as a unit.
            I started pricing the various parts and got up to $312 and stopped at least 5 or 6 pieces before I had the whole thing priced out. That would be ridiculous. I did have an offer for just the fence, but I really hate to waste the rails, If you are interested in negotiating for my 3612 fence, send me a message at joespehar@hotmail.com.
            Joe Spear

Comment

Hey Joe, sent you an email.
              murph

Comment

Working...
              X