X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 16" Variable Scroll Saw

Does anyone know where I can find a Ridgid 16" Varibale Scroll Saw? (Preferably now or almost new) Look forward to your reply.

email: iquack@bellsouth.net

As far as I know, the scroll saw is no longer in production. However, since TTI has made Ridgid woodworking tools for some time now, you may find many similarities with the Ryobi 16-inch variable speed scroll saw.

However, if you're really set on staying with the Ridgid name, you'll probably have to check on E-Bay.

CWS

Comment

As far as I know, the scroll saw is no longer in production.
      That's too bad. I've got one and it is a great saw. Wish I had a second one.

I don't get why Ridgid discontinues models so fast.
      I'm still disappointed that I can't get those orange-handled screwdrivers anymore.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

18-inch Scroll Saw

I was just in Sears on Friday and noted their 18-inch scroll saw model # 21609. It look almost identical to the Ridgid unit and is almost a perfect match to my 18-inch VS Ryobi scroll saw which is no longer available. Except for the color and the addition of a foot operated switch, I couldn't identify any other differences. Here is the link: http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...at=Scroll+Saws

CWS

Comment

My local HD has the Dremel 18" Scroll saw with side sander/power takeoff for 119.00. That's 50% off. Is this dremel any good?

Comment

Working...
          X