X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted parts for TS3650 table saw.

Bought a clearance display TS3650 table saw from local Home Depot for $80, came without a blade guard, motor and fence. Had buyers remorse after looking at prices for new parts. Then decided to check this forum to see if anyone has the above parts. Also noticed posts regarding arbor issues, does this table saw have the faulty arbor?

Re: Wanted parts for TS3650 table saw.

Hi Pip, I don't have any of the parts you are looking for, but I would be surprised if someone doesn't offer a fence. A number have changed to a higher quality. (I personally am quite satisfied with the original) As far as the arbor is concerned, it was only a problem if you wanted to use certain dado blades on it. Ridgid offered free replacements at the time. I have one--never bothered to put it on. Do a search for "arbor" and you will see some pics that show the difference. I don't use dado blades, so no need to change. You will also see that it is quite a project to change it.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Finding a replacement motor should not be a problem. If you also need the mount that might be an issue though.

As stated there is probably someone here who might be willing or looking to part with their stock fence because they either want to or have upgraded their fence.

As far as the blade guard the saw will run without it but it is certainly a good thing to have. They didn't put it on there to begin with just for the hell of it. So get one if you can. I have no doubt that there is more than one person on here who does not and never will use their guard. that's their choice for sure but personally not the way I would want to work all the time. Maybe one of them will want to part with their guard.

Sometimes you can find parts on eBay.

If you haven't found this site yet give it a try, many forum members swear by them but personally I have not used them which is not to say that I wouldn't if the need arose.

http://www.m-and-d.com/ridgid_parts.html
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

If as Bob said there is more than one person out there who is willing to sell a blade guard, I also would be interested. Mine is pretty banged up although usable so once pipsqueek gets his from someone those who didn't sell theirs to him and are still interested in selling theirs can PM me if they'd like. Any reasonable offer will be considered and what is considered reasonable by you may not be by me.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          If as Bob said there is more than one person out there who is willing to sell a blade guard, I also would be interested. Mine is pretty banged up although usable so once pipsqueek gets his from someone those who didn't sell theirs to him and are still interested in selling theirs can PM me if they'd like. Any reasonable offer will be considered and what is considered reasonable by you may not be by me.
          I suppose you consider $500 and a brick of cheese is unreasonable!

Comment

I'd check Ebay for parts. It's even possible that some of the older Emerson and Ryobi Craftsman and Ridgid saws will have parts that fit.

The Delta T2 is a heck of a fence for ~ $150 from Tools-Plus.com.

Comment

i based my cxomment about people having blade guards available on past threads in which many have mentioned that they NEVER use the guard. so i figure if you don't ever plan on using it why not sell it to someone who is interested in keeping all the fingers.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/rid...8171_8180.html

Comment

I bet you will find some parts here on the forum. Good hunting!

Comment

I have the rails, fence and herc-u-lift for the 3650, all unused new out of the box if you're still interested.

Comment

I have the complete guard setup for my TS3650 if you are still interested. I would be willing to sell it as I do not like operating a table saw with the guard installed. It has never been used.

PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X