Replacement blades for R4330 planer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement blades for R4330 planer

Looking to purchase replacement blades for my R4330 planer and am not sure if it is a single blade in the pack or all three. I would have to order it via the internet rather than the store so I'm unable to get hands on to verify. If someone could please let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

Hill Wood

Re: Replacement blades for R4330 planer

R4330 blades are sold as sets of 3.

Comment

Part number is AC20501. It contains a 3-pack of blades for the R4330. Amazon used to sell them, but no longer available through them. HD is the official supplier at $29.99 for the pack of three.

Not to be confused with AC8630, which is a 2-pack of the same thing, for the older TP1300 model.

Bizarrely, they cost about the same. Three in one pack, two in the other. If I had a TP1300, I'd be buying the three packs and getting a spare set every other purchase!

Comment

Thank you very much for the quick response, I was looking to order the 2 blade package, that would have definitely been wrong!

Hill Wood

Comment

IIRC, the 4330 3-pack blades are slightly narrower than the 1330 2-pack blades. While they are priced the same, they are NOT interchangeble... just in case anyone with a 1330 thinks they'd be getting a bargain by buying two sets of the 3-pack blades.

Home Depot normally stocks both sets.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by Roadster280 View Post
            Part number is AC20501. It contains a 3-pack of blades for the R4330. Amazon used to sell them, but no longer available through them. HD is the official supplier at $29.99 for the pack of three.

Not to be confused with AC8630, which is a 2-pack of the same thing, for the older TP1300 model.

Bizarrely, they cost about the same. Three in one pack, two in the other. If I had a TP1300, I'd be buying the three packs and getting a spare set every other purchase!
            Are the blades interchangeable between the R4330 and TP1300?

Comment

Hewood,

We both posted at exactly the same time... the blades a NOT interchangeble, see my previous post if you wish.

Happy Thanksgiving,

CWS

Comment

I don't have a TP1300, but when I looked at the replacement blades for my R4330, the description says they also fir the TP1300 and a Ryobi model.

Wouldn't be the first time the description was incorrect!

Comment

Working...
                X