X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 3650 outfeed table

i'm looking to make an outfeed table for my ts3650. Figured i'd ask before i reinvent the wheel. Anyone made an outfeed table for their saw? I'm thinking something that's hinged and folds down for storage.

Click here then scroll down the page until you find, Folding Table Saw Outfeed Table.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

well that's a start, but i'm also looking to allow the full use of my splitter and blade guard (which means about a 4x6" cutout from the outfeed table to allow for removal and installation of the splitter/guard.

Also, since i've got a TS3650 i have to clear the back rail to allow the fence to lock down properly.

any ideas would be helpful

Comment

tpuzio

I have done this with my 3650, I can not figure out how to post pictures here of it.

Comment

just email me if you would, i'd like to see what you've got.

tpuzio@erhs.la

Comment

IM looking for an out feed table as well.
            do any of the ppl here use them?
            the back rail on the 3650 makes kinda hard to attach any thing to. any ideals here would be great
            ________
            glass on glass bong
            Last edited by RODDY; 01-22-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

PUZZIO AND RODDY...IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR OUTFEED TABLE IDEAS, THERE IS A PRETTY GOOD ONE DONE BY RIXWORX, A PARTICIPANT TO THIS FORUM. IT IS ATTACHED TO A TS3612 BY CLAMPING ANGLE IRON TO THE EXTENSION WING WEBBING AND THE TABLE HINGES DOWN. IT HAS PROVISION FOR BOTH THE MITER GAUGE AND THE BLADE GUARD/SPLITTER ASSEMBLY. IF SOMEONE WILL PROVIDE SOME GUIDANCE AS TO HOW A LINK IS ADDED HERE, I WILL GLADLY POST IT.
              ALSO, I MADE AN OUTFEED TABLE FOR MY 2412 WHICH MOUNTS TWO WAYS TO THE SAW (TO ACCOMODATE BOTH SHORT AND OUTFEED LENGTHS UP TO 8'), FUNCTIONS AS A COVER FOR THE SAW AND CAN BE USED AS A LIGHT DUTY ASSEMBLY TABLE. IT IS ATTACHED TO THE SAW USING ANGLE IRON AND WITHOUT DRILLING ANY NEW HOLES IN THE SAW. I'M PRETTY SURE IT CAN BE MADE ENTIRELY FROM 1 SHEET OF EITHER PLYWOOD, MDF OR MELAMINE AND A HANDFUL OF HARDWARE FOR $80 TO $100. IT DOES NOT ATTACH TO THE REAR RAIL OF THE SAW, SO FENCE MOVEMENT IS UNOBSTRUCTED. PROVISION IS MADE FOR THE BLADE GUARD/SPLITTER AND ACCESS TO THE MOTOR. IF INTERESTED, SEND ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND I'LL SHARE THE PHOTOS.
              IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

Working...
              X