X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS14000 BS 14002??

Like many others, 2 Local HDs are clearing out the Emerson products. One store has a BS14002 (this is the model number on the tag on the saw) for $349.00. Another HD has a BS 14000 marked for $349.00 plus the manager says another 10%.

I didn't mean to post that until I asked.... What is the difference between the two? I have a 2424 which I like, and I wasn't yet in the market for a BS but at these prices is it a good deal??
    Thanks for any advice

Comment

Never seen the BS1402, and I'm not sure the folks t Ridgid have either. the BS1400 can still be had here for $349 now.

Comment

The only difference between the "minor releases" of the Ridgid tools are the accessories that come with, basically.

For instance, one of the differences between the 14000 and 14001/14002 is the inclusion of the sanding belt and kit. AC5006 on this page, plus a part that attaches to the saw.

Actually, I lied slightly above. Also different between the 14000/14001 and the 14002 (I believe) is the new orange coloring to the saw. Looks great on the tools I have seen so far at HD.

Comment

I have a BS14002. It's grey. I couldn't figure out the difference between the 0,1 and 2 models either. Probably accessories as Bunzo said.
          Patrick

Comment

I think I have the 14001. It has the TEFC motor. The 14000 or earlier model does not. Read the side of the box. Not sure about accessories.

Rob

Comment

Working...
            X