X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something interesting...

Yesterday I went on to Grizzly's website to look at bandsaws, and I thought that this is interesting: If I were to buy a Bandsaw from Harbor freight instead of Grizzly I would only save myself $20 on the saw(not including Shipping). If I were going to buy a 14" bandsaw, I would definitely at least look at Grizzly to see the price; they aren't much more than what I thing are lower quality brands such as Craftsman and Central Machinery.
    <a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/buctooth\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/buctooth</a><br />Please tell us how you like the site, even if you hate it. If you want, feel free to visit the forum.

What Grizzly BS are you looking at that only costs $20 more than the HF? The HF #32208 14" bandsaw can usually be found on sale for around $229-$239, freight included. Spec wise, the Griz. G1019 is pretty close to the HF but the Griz sells for $375 with freight included. The Griz G0555 is their most popular 14" BS and is a much better BS than either the G1019 or the HF 32208 but it sells for $430 including freight.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was one of their 14" models. I think it might have been on sale, but even still, if there is even a $100 difference, I think I would rather go with the Grizzly,seeing as I don't know hardly anything about the Central Machinery one from HF, and what I know about Grizzly tells me that thier stuff is worth the extra money.
      <a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/buctooth\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/buctooth</a><br />Please tell us how you like the site, even if you hate it. If you want, feel free to visit the forum.

Comment

Working...
      X