Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granite-Laminate Match

Happy New Year's Gentlemen!

I hope 2011 is treating you well.

I'm hoping somebody has already done this so I don't have to collect samples and run back and forth to the store.

I'm building a router table within the next month and I want to use either Formica or WilsonArt Laminate. I would like the router tabletop to match my 4511 granite top as close as possible. Has anyone done this and if so do you have the part number that matches RIDGID's granite?

Thanks a bunch!
    Brandon
    I bleed RIDGID orange...

Re: Granite-Laminate Match

I have seen alot of variations in the granite tops of the 4511. I picked up some samples from Formica brand and I found that their Ebony Oxide matte finish matched my top the best. Formica #299-58. Hope that is helpful.......KIP

Comment

had the same idea, got close with some laminate from Lowe's. Not as close as I would have liked though.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys.

Guess that gives me a good reason to make a trip to Lowes or Home Depot.

I have the cabinet built for my router table and I have the supplies for the table top short of the laminate. I'm hoping to get my router lift within the next month.

Brandon
        I bleed RIDGID orange...

Comment

I just used a sheet of black melamine for my table extension. I think it's matches really well with the granite. Much better than the laminate from Home Depot I tried at first.

Comment

Working...
          X