Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob D.

Is it here yet?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Bob D.

No darn it.

I expect it on the 18th but the WX may slow it down. Coming by truck of course and all the snow may delay it a day or two. We are expecting 5 to 10 inches of snow here tonight. Who knows what next week will bring.

I'm working on getting another 220 circuit run to the saw location and clearing a space for assembly and setup. I bought a mobile base but I have only moved my 3650 twice in 7 years so I wonder if I will really need it. I thought if I didn't get the mobile base I might be sorry down the road.

Sometime this year I will have to build another outfeed table.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Been pretty much waiting in anticipation myself, as this is a really really big workshop upgrade!!

And of course it can't be without the drama of some snow to slow the transit time.

I know you can't wait to start the unpacking and assembly process, tweaking adjustments and so on.

Congrats, and i know it will be a beauty.

We must have pics of course to vicariously enjoy your experience!!!

Comment

Just like a little kid before Christmas I'm sure this week will pass by in what will seem like a month. I figured out how to get me one of those, I started buying an extra lottery ticket each week so it wont' be long now.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

yeah. i have read through the manual twice now.

I guess i will put the TS-3650 on CL or the paper if no one takes it soon.

I would keep it if I had room as it is a great saw and in excellent condition. If it was easier access to my basement I might be inclined to use it as the beginnings of a inside shop. I almost have the wife talked into putting up with a mini lathe in the basement, how much harder could it be to convince her of the need for a table saw too.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
          X