X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts3650 blade guard/splitter assembly

Can anybody tell me how/where I can obtain the COMPLETE blade guard/splitter/anti-kickback assembly for a ts3650 saw. I do not own the ts3650, I own a Sears/Craftsman #113-298150 table saw which I can't seem to obtain the COMPLETE unit including support brackets,here in Canada. I also seem to be unable to order from the sears.com website. I think I can make the Rigid one work. Any help in getting either one would be greatly appreciated as I currently have nothing on my saw(I purchased it used).

web page

GUARD ASM 62579 113298150 $ 44.99 $ 44.99

Note: Subtotal does not include shipping, handling and tax. Subtotal: $ 44.99

NOTE: Some of the part numbers may be listed in RED. This part is an original equipment manufacturer substitution and may be different in appearance but is an authorized substitution.
    SHIPPING AND HANDLING: For detailed information on Shipping and Handling, please read our help on "About Ordering".
    NEED A PART FASTER? Expedited delivery (2 to 3 days) may be available for an additional charge. Please call Sears parts professionals at 1-800-4-MY-HOME between the hours of 6:00 AM and 11:00 PM, Central Time, for more information.
    NEED THE PARTS TODAY?
    Click Here to see if a nearby Sears Parts and Repair Center has it in stock for immediate pick-up.

ORDER PROCESSING: To ensure that you receive your parts order in a timely manner, this order is immediately processed electronically. Once processed, this transaction can not be cancelled or altered. If you have received damaged, defective, or wrong parts, you may return them within 90 days after receipt of order.
    WANT TO PAY BY CHECK? For detailed information on payment by check, please read our help on "Check by Phone".
    Lorax
    "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Also view the Motor Base Assembly for the lower half of the mount bracket (look at items 1 thru 7).

Comment

Gotta love sears. The US has a slick online system but it does not cross the border.
        Up here you still need to call 1-800-4-MY-HOME (1-800-469-4663). If you give them the P/N's from the US site they will give you a price and delivery time. I did this recently for my vaccuum and the part arrived in 2 days at a reasonable price

Comment

Hi guys. Thanks for your input but I forgot to tell you that I had ordered the part and didn't get everything as the spreader support is no longer available, so I returned it. I'm still stuck in sawland without a guard or splitter that is why i was hoping for the Rigid assembly to work.

Comment

YOU MIGHT TRY ROCKLER.COM. PART# 37477 IS WHAT APPEARS TO BE A UNIVERSAL SPLITTER. NO BLADE GUARD OR ANTI-KICKBACK PAWLS, THOUGH.
            IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

"I'm still stuck in sawland without a guard or splitter "

try eBay, search on

CRAFTSMAN 10" TABLE SAW PARTS 24883
              Item number: 5990093570

can't tell from the photo if what you are looking for is there. you might email them and ask.

[ 07-28-2005, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Bob D. ]

Comment

Mine is still in the box in the rafters.

I have a ZCI on my saw and bought this. WORKS GREAT...

http://www.microjig.com/MJ%20Splitter.htm
                \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
                X