No announcement yet.

Out of H Depot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this thread started, I finally went in to HD to use my gift card. I thought, oh what the heck and made a shopping list for some home improvement projects and shop stuff.

Well, the short version of this story is that a: Their crumby selection-----couldn't find one thing I needed for my projects. My gift card went for dust masks and sand paper (big deal)----oh--to top it off----had to visit the facilitys----there wasn't sheet of toilet paper in the whole bathroom.
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by daveferg:
      Since this thread started, I finally went in to HD to use my gift card. I thought, oh what the heck and made a shopping list for some home improvement projects and shop stuff.

Well, the short version of this story is that a: Their crumby selection-----couldn't find one thing I needed for my projects. My gift card went for dust masks and sand paper (big deal)----oh--to top it off----had to visit the facilitys----there wasn't sheet of toilet paper in the whole bathroom.
      You got me curious what were you looking for that HD didn't have? I can usually find what I'm looking for or something I can use instead.

I certainly can understand not having everything but I would think they would hve a few items you were looking for.
      Rev Ed

Comment

Working...
      X