Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a 4512 look like with a 3650 Fence and rails?......this.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a 4512 look like with a 3650 Fence and rails?......this.......

Just finished slapping it together, it was/is not easy putting this rail/fence on the 4512, still need to fine tune it, and by fine tune it, this thing gets 2 more hours of my time, then that 2 piece assembly goes back on.

On a quick note.....

The 1 piece rail is nice, its a different material, seems better quality
    The Ruler guage....well much higher quality, its an aluminum strip vs a sticker
    the Fence? Im still on the fence on that (no pun intended) I like the micro adjustment knob being there as an option though.
    Difficulty level?? 4 hours. 4 Hours to get from removal of old rails, to this pic. Alot of "engineering" to get the rear rail to even mount.

No, didnt take pics, sorry, but.....the cast iron extensions i ordered for the 3650 should be here next week, and then ill take pics of the complete retrofit process.

Re: What's a 4512 look like with a 3650 Fence and rails?......this.......

That's a pretty neat setup you have there. It's too bad that TTI is so single minded that they can't offer more options like that with their table saw. I can't help but think that there is a market for something like that.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Re: What's a 4512 look like with a 3650 Fence and rails?......this.......

Well, after a few minutes to line it up proper, and a support on the end, it works really well. No issues, dead perfect, and I am so loving the micro adjustment.

I suggest this upgrade if you have the ability to do so.

Full Cast Iron top next week.

Comment

Working...
      X