forgive me for this post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgive me for this post

But... I keep receiving in the mail an offer from "Handyman Club of America" With offers of free tools if I sign up for a membership.

Anybody ever done this?? I am guessing this is pretty lame.

Yeah I did it. It's true although the tool they are advertising will mostlikely not be the tool your get. I got this screw driver that holds like a gun with the bits positioned like a revolver (sort of). I subscribed with them but stopped after one year. Not enough magazines. They are more of the DIY type of mag...not wwing.
    Are you Rapture ready? Know Jesus Christ or know his enemy!

Comment

About once a year I get a free spaghetti sizing template from them. [img]tongue.gif[/img] What does sizing spaghetti have to do with being a handy man? They've also been "inviting" me to become a "charter" member for more years than I can remember. Isn't a charter member supposed to be a member of something from its inception? Save your money, can you say rip off?
      I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Yeah, Badger Dave----Charter Member! I've got so many spagetti sizers I now just throw out the envelope----save your money for a real ww'ing mag, like Woodsmith, Wood or Popular Wwing.
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X