X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid /ras /parts,

HI! every 1 i bought the rs1000 ras on holiday oct 03, and shipped it home by boat and it got beat up real bad /insurance job now .i want to put this ras together and use it ,can,t waite i see in this forum you guy,s talk about the craftsman is a real like for like saw.so i need parts real bad the base assembly is twisted out of shape.i have tried real bad to get some information on a lazer for my rs1000 .does any 1 now if i can, or some 1 has done it , i would really like to know your view,s on this and any help you can give me / i am a novice but a retired novice .i come over to the states as often as i can and i spend all my time in hd/ sears/lowes/ drives the mrs mad .i get a lot of information from the new yanke workshop norm as we now him . have been in touch with ridgid tool company and they told me they no longer make it so i donot know were to get parts .cheers guys hope you can help .bye for now .

Woodchip, there is a guy on Ebay that is selling base assemblys, leg sets and other components for the RS1000. I have purchased from him. He's a real nice guy.

Click Here to view all the items he has for your damaged saw. I'm sure you will find what you need at a very reasonable price. Tell Jim (that's his name) Woody sent you, and I says HI.
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Working...
    X