X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 3612 and a Router Table

After having my TS 3612 set in a box for over a year (we moved) I finally started putting it together last night.

One of the first things I am going to do is make a router table to insert into the right side.

Does anyone have any tips/tricks, photos, suggestions on the best way to do this?

I am planning to use the PC 895 router, and the table will most likely be made of 2 sheets of 3/4" MDF laminated and edge banded.

Thanks

Peter
    -Peter W. Lent<BR>PMi Solutions<BR>www.pmisolutions.net

Look here. I did this with a Delta extension purchased from Rockler for $15.. Where do you live? I have two more of them. Shipping would be cost prohibitive. Sorry, I see you live in Calif. The shipping cost would be about $40. Not worth it...

http://www.ridgidforum.com/cgi-bin/u...c;f=5;t=002363

[ 08-20-2004, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: Golfmore ]

Comment

Thanks.

Do you have any close-up/detail pics on how you attached it?

THANKS

Peter

Comment

Bump...I assume that there is more than one person who has added a router to their TS.

Anyone else have photos/tips?

THANKS

Pete

Comment

Mr Lent,
          I too added a routertable to my 3612. I removed the right hand expanded metal and replaced it with a Rockler table. I'm sure it would be just as easy to make one though. I took the bolts which held on the expanded metal and replaced them with longer bolts. Drilled holes in the oak that surrounded the table and mounted it. It is flush and flat no problems.

Comment

Working...
          X