Band Saw 14"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band Saw 14"

Does Rigid ever offer discounts or promos on this machine?

Thanks,

Pete Hodovanec

I have heard others say the've gottendiscounts ohn the bandsaw. I bought it in January this year at reg. price and I do not regret a dime. Of course I would have enjoyed a discount, but my lack of patience has its proce. Great bandsaw, great customer service from Jake, here. HD is less well placed on the scale, but it is the exclusive outlet for this saw. Good luck, shop around if you have trhe patience.

Mike Narges

Comment

Great Saw - performs like a charm. I bought the fence system this weekend, will install tomorrow.

Best hint on deals I can give is to bring a competitors advertised price and HD will adjust price (not necessarily match, but at full price it is a great saw, take anything off, and you go home singing). [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

They may have a 10% off initial purchase on a new HD account. I purchased my that way. Great bandsaw.

Comment

Be patient---check out the display whenever you go into the store---our local HDs have sold off a couple of their stationary tools at good discounts. Or ask to speak to the manager and throw around a few competitive prices and see what happens.
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X