X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ideas & suggestions

I am picking up 2- melamine laminated desk tops, about 34" X aprox.54" X 1"; both of which are in excellent condition. (By default, I ended up buying at a school auction for $13 for both) Now I've got to figure out what I'm going to use them for. I'm considering using one of them to make an outfeed table for the TS, and maybe an assembly table out of the other one. Any one have any other ideas or suggestions? And have any of you ever used anything like this?
    KenC

Makes a great router table top

Comment

I may do that also, even though the left wing of my table saw is a router table. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      KenC

Comment

cut one in half and make the worlds best cross cut sled, and router table. the an assembly table? Sure could use one myself...

Comment

I have a bunch of melamine throughout my shop. I recently built a router station with a 1.5" melamine top and it is working great. I had a couple of cheap desks kicking around and I bolted a peice to the top for re-enforcement. I have an old beat up peice that I use for finishing on to save my floor from stains. I'm sure you'll find a use.

Comment

Drill press table.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
            X