X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% off still good?

I just purchased a TS3650 on December 31st. What period did this 20% off run for? The saw is mostly unpacked but no assembly yet. I had to go to New York for a week. Man its cold up here. I hope to get the saw put together this weekend.

Thanks,
    Mark

I think the sale went to the end of December. Your date shoudl be covered however that 20 % would have been taken off at the register when you bought saw. May have missed out, but I would call up manager of store and try my darndest to get that 20 % and tell them it was their mistake not yours.

Jake

Comment

Purchased the 3650 on the 27th of Dec. Whined worse then my 2 year old about the 20% and still paid half price. Like I was taking money out of the HD reps pockets or something!!! Might just call around to the other HDs and see if they will hook me up. Sure would be nice to get the 200 bills back.

Comment

The sale was on the weekend of 12/19,20,21/2003 only.

Comment

I took several gifts for Christmas back after December 25, 2003 and gave me the 20% with no problem.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Went to HD last night and asked about getting the 20%. Manager didn't even blink an eye, gave it to me no questions asked. Gosh do I love HD!

Comment

Went to HD to get back 26.00 off the drill I got.
                There web site (HD) has the drill for$174.00.
                Asked about the 20%, was out of town at the time and they laugh at me.

Comment

awh man, I'm sorry. I would have waited til you at least left the building before I laughed at ya

Never hurts to ask though

Jake

Comment

Working...
                  X