X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Wrench

I recently purchased a TS24122 saw and the guy did not have the blade wrench for the saw. A quick search of Ridgid suppliers failed to turn up a blade wrench. Seems that they have all of the other accessories you might need but no blade wrenches. Would Ridgid (Gardner) have the original? I would assume that the same wrench fits the newer table saws? Any help would be appreciated.
    Also, is the AC1050 lift-caster kit worth the money and is it really available?
    Thanks for any help.

Re: Blade Wrench

The arbor nut on my 3612 is 1-1/16", any open or closed box wrench of that size should also work on your saw. If you aren't able to come up with one, shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can't find the one that came with my saw as I don't use it.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Yeah, that is the same figure my calipers gave me. I do have an old "monkey wrench" that I use to remove breech plugs from muzzle loaders, I can use that to remove the arbor nut. Again, thanks for the reply.

Hawkeye38

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye38 View Post
        I recently purchased a TS24122 saw and the guy did not have the blade wrench for the saw. A quick search of Ridgid suppliers failed to turn up a blade wrench. Seems that they have all of the other accessories you might need but no blade wrenches. Would Ridgid (Gardner) have the original? I would assume that the same wrench fits the newer table saws? Any help would be appreciated.
        Also, is the AC1050 lift-caster kit worth the money and is it really available?
        Thanks for any help.
        it has probably gone the way of the 9950 (universal herc-u-lift) and is no longer available. i'd try ebay or craigs list for a herc-u-lift. there isn't a better mobile base made for your saw.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
        X