X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woody

does anyone have the 61/8 jointer? i am thinking of purchasing one . i would like to here from you ,and what do you think of it

Re: woody

Richard, welcome to the forum. If you use the Search Feature found up near the top of the page you'll find many threads dealing with this jointer. Just type Ridgid Jointer in the Search box.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Welcome also. I have that jointer and it is a great one. I've owned it for several years and have no complaints.

Red
      Red

Comment

I have only had mine for a year, but it was a good buy. Price was about half of Jet, or PM 6" jointers and this seems to be a well built machine.

Does what it is supposed to do and mine has worked flawlessly so far and I really like jointing and planing rough stock to flat smooth boards.

Sure makes a big difference in build quality of my products.

Comment

I have a 6" inch jointer, but it is not a Ridgid, it is a old Delta, I bought it used over 30 years ago and it was old then, most likely pushing 60 years old, a very good machine, a jointer is a nice tool to own, new or old.

and impoves the final product,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
          X