HercuLift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HercuLift

I haven't done any measuring yet, but will the Herculift that comes with the TS2424 fit the Ridgid RAS? Now that I have side and outfeed tables on my table saw, I don't move it around. However, I would like to be able to move the RAS around easily.
    Mark

The one they sell on the web site says it will fit any saw they make...it should fit with no problem.
    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

Thanks, but I think the one one the web site is different than the one that came standard with the TS2424 last year. They just released the new HercuLift accessory this past year.

Has anyone used the stock TS2424 HercuLift on the RAS?
      Mark

Comment

I purchased a caster set for my RAS last year, not sure if its currently available but it works great . I set it up so that the right side wheels are locked and the left side are moveable. Moves like a grocery cart if that makes sense. Good Luck

Comment

Thanks, I forgot that there wer ecasters before the herculift arrived. Probably a cheaper solution and I don't move it around that much.
          Mark

Comment

The Herc-U-Lift the comes standard with the TS2424 will not fit the radial arm saw without a signifigant amount of modification. The Herc-U-Lift Plus (M/N AC9950) on the other hand will fit the RS1000.

Jake

Comment

Working...
            X