No announcement yet.

To all those who have made the RIDGID woodworking forums a success...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read a few other forums, very rarely do I post to them. It's the atomsphere you have set here that has made this such a great forum. You have earned the greatest respect, and unlike other forums, the respect is between us all.

I wish all the prosperity life can give, and a long healthy life. Stop back and post, it will be nice to hear from you.

Welcome new moderator Bob.
    I have a question to ask of you. One that will put your mind to work.
    Using a tape rule, what is the difference when it is used by both male and female to measure imagination?
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"\" target=\"_blank\"></a>

Thanks for all you have done wishes in your new direction!
      Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Thanks for your help and assitance since I have been a member of this forum. Good luck in your neew endeavors!
        I am sure that Bob will do a great job here and a hearty welcome to him! Dave

[ 04-30-2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: DaveM ]

Although I very seldom post anything I must assure you that I look forward to this forum every day for the wealth of info that I find. I find that when Jake injects a comment it is well thought out and very fitting. For this ability and foresight I will miss Jake very much. Thank you to Jake and all the participants of this forum. Without you all I would not be a Ridgid customer nor reader. Take care, Good Luck, and may we all treasure you past input Jake. Rick

Thanks everyone for the response! I am extemely flattered! Its amazing to me the type of community that can be created around a couple simple web pages! I am definitly printing this out and putting it in my personal "keeper" file. Once again, thank you guys very much for you support.

Sorry to see you moving on, but the very best of luck in your future endeavors. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Along with Dave A I am standing and clapping.
                We will all miss you and wish you the best.

Thanks for everything Jake, all the best in your future endeavours. You have done a great job on this forum!

I also add my congrats to your hard work and dedication to this forum. You've made it a great place to "hang out" and meet/collect info and other woodworkers.

Just a note to you all about Jake...I live in St. Louis (Emerson's home town) and I asked Jake if he knew of anyone in town that he could recommend to come over and check my 3612, planer and jointer and see if I set them up right. Well, he took time out of his schedule and came over and personally checked out my tools. Now that's customer service!

Jake, can you email me?

Bob...welcome to the forum.

Thanks again,

Add my thanks to the others on the list. I appreciate what you have brought to this site (again and again), and will miss you. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

I'm also standing and clapping. (Getting kinda' noisy in here! )

Good luck, Jake!

I joined this forum just a few days ago, in no small part because of Jake's input. Bob, you come very highly recommended.
                        If it seems too good to be true; <i>raise your standards.</i>

jake, mister jake that is,

i don't post much either like a lot of the guys and gals who read this forum daily, but i thought with the special circumstances i should tip my hat and say "gracias" and "viya con dios" (spanish for thank you and go with God). You have answered many questions, most of which i didn't know to ask, but somehow somebody else did here. good luck down the new path you've decided to take.

PS ever think about running for president? i bet we could build you the nicest podeum and desk set you ever saw.

Oh yeah, welcome to the green horn, haha
                          Godspeed and wear those safety glasses...

Jake, Thank you for all the help you have given me. I have enjoyed the family nature of this board and the care and interest you have continually shown to all who participate. You will be sorely missed. Thanks.

Mike Narges

Best wishes to a class act. I cannot think of any better customer service ethic than yours. I am sure all on the forum share these thoughts and know that you will succeed in whatever endeavor you are pursuing. When appropriate I hope you will share what that is and I am sure all will be interested to know.

Sincerely, Bob Smith

Don't print it yet Jake, there are those of us that have been out for a while. The quality of the forum, and your attention and expertise in particular, have made this my only stop on the woodworking forum scene. You will be missed. Best of luck in your new venture.

Welcome Bob, you have a tough act to follow.