Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all those who have made the RIDGID woodworking forums a success...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those who have made the RIDGID woodworking forums a success...

To all active RIDGID Woodworking Forum members,

First I want to thank you very much for making this forum a success. All of you who post on a regular basis have taken this from an obscure bulletin board on a manufacturer’s web site to an active, vibrant community. While I have always tried to cultivate this community and make it grow, it is the participants and the information exchanged here that have helped this board to expand and mature. It is my wish that this community should continue for some time to come and that people continue to answer questions and give advice in the way that has made this board a success.

That said, I am handing over the reins of this forum to a new moderator. While it has been my pleasure to moderate and guide this group for the past couple years, I am pursuing a new career opportunity and will no longer be able to continue in this roll. I’m sure you’ll find the person replacing me extremely competent and eager to help whenever needed.

Bob Dueker has been with Emerson Tool Company for nearly15 years, has taught woodworking and is an avid woodworker. He will not only be able to answer your questions about RIDGID tools, but many of your woodworking questions as well. His screen name is bdueker

I will check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing or whenever my own woodworking problems might arise.

Once again, I want to thank every one for their participation in the RIDGID Woodworking Forum. It is because of you that this community has been such a success.

Best Wishes,

Jake

Thank YOU, Jake. Sorry to see you go. Best wishes.

Kevin

Comment

(Dave stands and claps) A fine job you've done, Jake. Congratulations and best wishes.

Mister Dueker, you have a tough act to follow.

Dave

Comment

Thank you Jake! Best wishes.
        Patrick

Comment

Good luck in your new endeavor Jake!!!!!Whoever you will be associated with next may not realize what a find they got, but if you do there as you did here they soon will. good luck

Comment

Jake

Thanks for your advice and assistance over the last year, I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor.

Woodslayer

Comment

Good luck Jake. Any clues as to what you'll be doing?

Hopefully, Mr.Dueker can be as helpful and attentive/quick on e-mails as you have been.

Best of luck.

Comment

Thanks for everything, Jake! It has been a real pleasure and I wish you all the best in your future endevors!
                Bill

Comment

Thanks for all of your support here, Jake. The board wouldn't have been nearly as good without your hard work representing Ridgid. Good luck to you in your new career. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jake---good luck in your new position, though it's rare to find work which includes such an interesting group as us. You'll be missed here. Thanks
                    Dave

Comment

Jake,
                      Thanks for all the help and advice you have given me over the past couple years... It is greatly appreciated more than you know... Your job well done has not only been noted on this forum, but has been mentioned on many others that I visit… You are widely know and respected… I hope you find happiness and success in your new endeavors and adventures...

Sincerely,

Rob W. Johnson
                      Columbus, NE

Bob Dueker,
                      Welcome to the forum...

[ 04-29-2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Big Johnson ]
                      Regards,<br /><br />Big Johnson<br /><br />Pictures: <a href=\"http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php</a>

Comment

Jake,

nutten like going out on top!

Only the best for you is my prayer. We are going to be looking for your visits.

If you need any references, just send them here.

Bob, welcome aboard.

Rick
                        <a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx</a>

Comment

Jake,

Thanks for all the help and guidance you've provided in the past. I'm sure you're looking forward to your next position with the excitement that new challenges offer. Good luck.

Dave
                          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Jake, Well Done !!

You and the other people on this board has changed my perspective and opinion about Rigid Tools.

I think the 3512 TS may be one of the best kept secrets in WW.

Good luck....

Comment

Jake,
                              Thanks for the help over the years. Good luck on the new job. I'll miss ya man!
                              Andy B.

Comment

Working...
                              X