sqeaky wheel gets the grease...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sqeaky wheel gets the grease...

I purchased a TS3650 from HD as well for the full price of $597 on 12/24/03. Missed the sale. Didn't even know there was one that is untill I joined the Ridgid fourm. As I started the read all the threads about getting a 20 % discount. So on 12/26 I went to the HD where I purchased the saw and talked to the manager but they wouldnt't adjust the price. This weekend I had to drive down the Louisville, KY, so I decided to stop into the HD in Louisville talked to the service desk and whala they price adjusted it right there on the spot no hassel saved me $124+ and since HD exteded there no interest and no payment plan until Jan 2005.I got that as well. Thanks to all of you who posted about the 20% sale, Can't wait to get the TS up and running I'll let you know how it goes

Welcome to the Forum, and congratulations on the purchase. I'm sure you will be happy with the purchase. I've owned my TS2424 for over a year and a half, and punished it some, and still does the delicate/intricate/precision cuts I would expect from a much more expensive saw. Just keep it tuned up and it will slice and dice as you'd expect.
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Working...
    X