X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bent Lamination

It's a small project, but it's already got me fired up to try some bigger things. Lots of pics with the write-up over at the blog.

Second Wind Workshop: Four Day Weekend

It's good to finally get some quality time out in the shop again!
    Pete
    My Blog - Second Wind Workshop
    http://secondwindworkshop.blogspot.com/

Re: First Bent Lamination

Pete this is My 48 th year as a carpenter cabinetmaker. I'M IMPRESSED! Your work is 2 nd to none. My Lil Boy ,Brian was also at My side at Your Boys age. He still is at 40, and a master carpenter cabinetmaker with a Ca Gen B Lic. He is teaching My now, I recommend the Journal of Light const. to round out Your education on House work. They list product and bad building practices that end up it court Be well Toolaholic.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

yes good work
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Very very cool. I'll have to post some pictures of the office furniture my dad and brothers made, absolutely amazing.

Comment

Thanks guys! Hopefully I'll be able to glue up a few more and then sand and shape them this weekend.
          Pete
          My Blog - Second Wind Workshop
          http://secondwindworkshop.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X