Where to buy zero clearance inserts for 3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy zero clearance inserts for 3650

Having a devil of a time finding zero clearance inserts for the 3650. Anyone got a good source or some part numbers?

Even the Ridgid online store doesn't seem to list 3650 inserts.

I believe they're not available yet but you should be able to make your own without much trouble.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

I would bring your ridgid insert into Sears b/c their craftsman seem to be the closest in design to Ridgids. They may have something or call woodcraft. They seem to be very helpful in person and over the phone. I like the idea of making your own but depending on your tools that could be easy or a pain in the ***.

I would start with the blade first, if you still have problems I'd work on the zero clearance insert.

Jake

Comment

They're not available, but you can make one yourself. Or send me $10 and I'll make you one.
        Marcus

Comment

Sounds like a good project for my new Dewalt 13" planer. Should product some blank stock just the right thickness.

Comment

Working...
          X