X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear that......

this Friday that HD will be having another Black Friday Sale. Anyone seen or heard of it. I saw it on BT3central.

I hope they do. I wanted to buy a Ryobi 18V drill for $29 and by the time I got to the store, they were sold out. I asked to get a raincheck for that price, they wouldn't hand it out because it was "while supplies last". Now it is up to $69.95. At that price, I will use the other cordless device called a screw driver.

Dave

Comment

Stopped in there tonight and the sale starts Thursday. Bought a Ryobi Bench Grinder for 19.00.
      They have the 16 gal Ridgid vac for 99.00, the Work Force 18v cordless for 9.99. Some other small things. The cicular is in the store and prices are in the system now so you can buy tonight on some things.

Comment

It was supposed to be a second Black Friday sale, but the adds came out in the paper today so the sale actually starts on thursday. There are some good deals, but the best deals start Friday.
        Starting Friday all cordless combo kits will be 20% off.
        Also for you guys that have been looking for a mobile base, I just received in my store yesterday 8 of the Herc-U-Lifts selling for $29.00 this is a steal over the normal $95.00.

[ 12-15-2005, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Cuj0HD ]
        Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X