Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Engineers Approach to Woodworking

Woodworking for engineers

Cool website with lots of interesting topics.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Re: An Engineers Approach to Woodworking

i really like that guy's site. when i've some time to kill, i stop in just to see what's new. i really enjoy his engineering approach to woodworking.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks for the link!

The "pantorouter" has got me excited... with a few mods of course (engineers love to change things). That thing is going to save a lot of time.

Comment

Wow!

Lots of great information, The pantorouter and sign making pantograph will be seriously looked at as additions to my shop.

Thanks for the link Bob,

Comment

Homebrew 12" jointer by Matthias Wandel

Last edited by Bob D.; 07-30-2011, 05:52 AM.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

and here we have another humbling woodworking experience! that guy tries and succeeds at things most of us never even think of!
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Very cool! That kept me entertained for the better part of a morning!

Comment

Working...
              X