X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more project pics

I'm not much of a web master, but last night I threw some pics up on a web site of one of my first solo projects.

It still needs a few small improvements but it's getting there.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7alut/waynesprojects/

MAY I HUMBLY SUGGEST THAT WHATEVER THE SOURCE OF THE POWER GOING TO THE PLAYHOUSE IS, BE SURE THAT IT IS GFCI PROTECTED.
    IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

It is. The other end of the extension cord is actually plugged into my shop about 75 feet away.

I don't keep the power plugged in unless the kids want to spend the night in it. (Pretty much for the lights only)

Comment

Originally posted by e-barr:
        I'm not much of a web master, but last night I threw some pics up on a web site of one of my first solo projects.

It still needs a few small improvements but it's getting there.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7alut/waynesprojects/
        Outstanding looking project. Congradulations

Comment

E

Very nice! I sure hope your kids realize how fortunate they are to have a dad like you.

Woodslayer

Comment

e-bar,

First project?? I am impressed! This is a really nice project and I'm sure everyone in your family greatly appreciates your skills.

Keep up the great work and keep posting, I need the inspiration [img]smile.gif[/img]

CWS

Comment

Very nice little getaway for the kids. I'm sure they're the envy of all their friends. What, no whirlpool?
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks!!

It is amazing that my plans for a small kids playhouse turned into this. That's what I get for starting without plans.

And yes, all the parents of my daughters friends want me to build them one. I learned a lot building this and it would be easier the next time around. However, I think I am going to concentrate on getting my shop complete.

Comment

Kudo's Wayne,

Beautiful job !

Jerry
                  It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

Comment

Working...
                  X