Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 Table Saw Router Addition

Hello fellow Woodworkers!

I am in the process of setting up my little wood hobby shop in my garage. I am trying to save a lttile space by adding a router to my Ridgid TS3650 table saw.

Does anyone know of an attachment I can buy to add a Porter Cable router or know of any plans that I can download for this saw? I appologize if this has been addressed before, but I searched and wasn't able to come up with something definitive to solve my project.

Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Do a search on this forum using keywords "Tablesaw Router". You will get maybe 100 very good posts.
    Mulecab sells a router table kit for table saw that retails for $129. Many of the folks here bought that one. Only complain about it was that the instructions were pretty vague when it came to mounting to the TS rails.
    I made my own using 1" MDF and applied a laminate top to it. It's much cheaper to make your own. There are great pages out there-do a search for DIY or Homemade Router Tables and you'll get a million pages to look at.
    Another option is a router table add-on by BenchDog that is made out of cast iron. It's pretty expensive at almost $320.
    Rockler has a TS Router Table Addon which is pretty cheap. Hope this gives you some guidence.

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Hey Michael,
        I have a TS3612 and built my own router table extension as I'm sure you can also. I would be happy to send you a picture and answer any questons you may have on this topic there's just one catch, I won't be able to get any pic's sent till Mon. the 3rd. I even built the fence and it all turned out great.
        Thanks, Jason

[ 12-30-2004, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: tuff71 ]

Comment

I bought a Delta table extension from Rockler ($15 at sidewalk sale). Made a perfect fit for my M12. I can email a pic if you want. Fairly easy to do.

[ 01-03-2005, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Golfmore ]

Comment

Working...
          X