X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet / Dry Vacs

An elbow coming off the exhaust of my new Vac would be nice. The first time I tryed it the vac shot across the floor and then as I was cleaning up the exhaust found dust in places I didn't know had dust. But I have to say that is an very good vac. So has anyone tryed this and with what? Thanks Shane

If the exhaust is powerful enough to shoot the vac across the floor, wouldn't an elbow pointed to the ground turn the vac into a bottle rocket or if it were turned sideways turn it into a circular spinning R2D2?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Sounds good to me... what model vac were you using? And, what's with the dust, didn't you have a filter in place? I don't think an elbow would help you out much as least with regard to the dust problem and with an exhaust powerful enough to propell the vac, you may very well have "lift off" [img]smile.gif[/img]

CWS

Comment

I put a "muffler" on my Ridgid shop vac. The shape of the muffler was an slight elbow. If you install one you will probably get the shop vac to shoot accross the garage in a arc, or turn in circles.

Comment

Working...
        X