X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I promissed a sort essay on the band saw repairs

I applogize for taking so long to come through with this, but I've had to take a few days off over the last month for my annual tests and check ups. So that left me doing some really long days and the weekend dedicated to ALMOST finshed Rocking Horse. One final coat of poly and assembly is all that's left...I HOPE!

Instead of linking all the photo's again, as before, I will direct you to a site that has the essay. Please Click Here if you have been following my band saw ordeal, or have some problems with tracking with the Ridgid Band Saw.

I hope this helps if you are having some problems.
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Interesting about the saw. I remember all the bent parts you needed to straighten. Glad everything eventually lined up.

One thing I never thought of was using a clamp to set belt tension. I had always done it by hand or with large screwdriver/gorilla bar. Since I have Cabinet Masters, which spread as well, I'll have to give that a shot next time I do a tune up.

-good shop tip.

Comment

Wheewh

Never had to worry bout tensioning belt. Design of Delta's the motor hanging underneath the machine provides the proper tension.

Jake

Comment

Working...
      X