delta homecraft and magna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delta homecraft and magna

I have some wood machinery I would like to get rid of, excellent condition delta tablesaw/jointer combo, delta drill press, magna bandsaw, magna belt sander, all are mounted on their own roll around cabinet and im interested in a trade for a drum machine if you want pictures I can email you or post

Re: delta homecraft and magna

Are these the Delta/Homecraft tools you have?
    Delta Homecraft Tools

Delta Homecraft 8" Table Saw/4" Jointer Combo

Delta Homecraft 11" Drill Press Model No. 11-100

The Magna tool line was from the same company that made the ShopSmith I believe.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

These are similar the tablesaw is 11 inchi will get model numbers out of the books and take pictures today

Comment

Here's the Pictures of them! I have blades, sanding belts, etc for them also
        Attached Files

Comment

Belt sander is magna model 640, band saw is magna 11" model 630

Comment

Working...
          X