X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assembling table saw model TS3612

I have a Ridgid TS3612 that I need to assemble. I lost the English manual and I just can't read Spanish. I really need help with this; does anyone have a manual to this machine????

Thanks in advance.

Andreas

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THEM THROUGH THIS SITE. JUMP UP TO THE TOP WHERE IT SHOWS THE PROFESSIONAL POWER TOOL SECTION/ CORDLESS DRILL ICON.CLICK ON IT. THEN IT WILL WALK YOU TOWARDS THE PROPER SECTION. I'VE DONE IT FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS BREAKDOWNS.

Comment

Click to jump to the Ridgid Table Saw Manuals section

I didn't see the TS3612 listed, but can't be much different than the 2424, anyone know the differences besides the fence?

[ 01-29-2005, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Bob D. ]

Comment

Probably the way the rails are mounted on the 2424 is slightly different than the 3612s' rails but nothing that shouldn't easily be figured out. It is kind of a Twilight Zone experience that the only saw manual that is not listed is the 3612 isn't it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Andreas

I might be late on this but just incase you still need help, I have the 3612 TS also I lost the manual when I move. But the (click on link) TS2424-1 is the same manual as the TS3612. The TS3612 rails are abit robust than that of the TS2424 but they attach to the table in the same manner. hope this help you.

[ 03-13-2005, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Tim_ber ]

Comment

Working...
          X