ACCUSQUARE FENCE SYSTEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCUSQUARE FENCE SYSTEM

Been looking at after market rip fence systems for my 2412. I know this one isn't one of the top 2 on the market but for 200 bucks fits my budget pretty good. I'm interested in the M 1040 It would give me 40" to 50" rip to the right and an easy way to mount a router table to the saw. Was wondering if anyone has this system setup on there machine or has used one and could give me thier opinion.
    web page

I agree with you and got one for my 2424. It works well and I gained more cutting capacity on the right side. I will probably order the router attachment later this month.

Comment

no opinion on that fence, but you may want to post onto this woodnet forum as well as this one. I believe there are many more people that read that forum.

Jake

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthr...reads.php?Cat=

Comment

The fence itself generally gets positive comments, but I don't know whether or not it will fit your saw. My guess is probably.

Jake's suggestion to ask on Woodnet is good. You could also ask on Woodmagazine.com or Woodcentral.com.

Comment

A couple of issues back, Wood Magazine review cabinet saws, but the best part was their comments on fence systems----

Basically, the only bad fence system is found as original equipment on cheaper table saws

Anyway, the point of the article was that Biesemeyer was the gold standard in fences, and with the exception of the Incra III and Unifence, most after market fences look like Biese'.

I haven't heard of any major complainst against Accusquare---I believe it's an aluminum rail system, which some people don't like. But, I've had a Biese' for 12 years and really like how solidly it's built and how accurate----Personally, I'd look at any fence compared to Biese' and unless I was going to save at least $100 on a different system, I'd get the Biese' again (BTW---mine is the Home Shop version and more than adequate.
          Dave

Comment

I have one with long rails and router fence. Great fence, easy install. Steve

Comment

Working...
            X